To transfer metadata from SCRATCH into COPRA, please install the following script:
Unzip the script and place the executable in a folder that is accessible for SCRATCH, for example:
macOS: /Library/Application Support/Assimilator/Settings/Plugins
Next, create a custom command for the script to appear inside SCRATCH:
- in SCRATCH, go to System Settings / Custom Commands tab, create a new command
- label it “COPRA”, set the type to “Post Render App”
- point SCRATCH to the executable file from above, making sure that “Wait till Finished” is off, and hit "OK"
- switch to the render tab & apply the “COPRA H264 DAILIES” output template to the main output node
- select the last node in each branch
- on the “Post Render” tab of the node’s settings, set the dropdown to the custom command from above: COPRA
- optional: select the main output node again and save the whole tree - including the now set post render app. That way you can easily recall it on other timelines or set it as the default output tree in the project settings
- start the encoding, SCRATCH will run the COPRA script at the end of the render to generate the COPRA XML file
- Login to COPRA, choose the project, task and reel that you want to import into
- click on ADD, now simply drag-n-drop all the exported files together with the generated COPRA XML onto the upload area (alternative: use ADD FILES)
Please make sure that all the clips referenced in the XML are also uploaded at the same time as the XML, currently it's not possible to attach the XML to clips that were already uploaded.